Hello again everybody.
Last night my dear friend living in USA asked us if we can go visit her mom here in Amman on the occasion of her birthday,,, a request I can’t but to do willingly and with big big love…cause Auntie Georgette is the sweetest most lovable person in the world..and all of us would do anything to make her happy.
Chocolate cake recipies are various..I think one of the most searched and favored all over the world. This is my first and most successful ever , I even remember took it from my English teacher in 9’th grade,, though I tried many other recipies but I always go back to this one.
Ingredients and method;
* 3 eggs.
* 1 1/2 cups sugar or 1/2 brown and 1 regular white.
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil.
* 3/4 cup yoghurt.
* 1/2 cup cocoa powder
* 1 tsp vanilla.
* 3 tsp baking powder.
* 1 1/2-2 cups flour.
* Beat eggs with vanilla till frothy.
* add all other ingredients gradually.
* add 1 1/2 cups flour then if the batter is too thin add the other half.
* bake in a medium heated oven for 30-35 minutes or till dry when checked with toothpick or knife.
* 3 big spoons sugar.
* 3 big spoons powder milk.
* 4 big spoons cocoa.
* 1 big spoon cornflour or starch.
* 1 big spoon butter.
* 1/2 cup water.
* you can add some chocolate of any kind you like (optional).
* stir very well over a water bath then cover cake with it.
Hope you bake one and enjoy as much as we did..love you Um Nadim.♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥.