Two warm dishes today , perfect in this cold day.
Pumpkin soup and shepherd pie, both filled with lovely veggies and aroma.
Ingredients and method of the pie:
* cooked ground beef.
* chopped onions and garlic.
* some veggies,peas,carrots,corn and mushrooms.
* 3-4 boiled potatoes.
* soy sauce,ketchup and Worcestershire sauce ( i didn’t have it today so I used HP)
* bread crumbs.
* salt and pepper.
* Saute onions,garlic and meat in some oil or butter.
* add the veggies and sauces and simmer till done.
* mash the potatoes with some butter and milk,salt and pepper.
* pour the potatoes over the veggie meat mix.
* bake in a medium heated oven for 30-40 minutes.
* sprinkle some bread crumbs on top and toast.
* Serve hot with ketchup and salad.