Today I decided to try an interesting recipe I saw on Tastemade, the new unusual ingredient is coffee ! guess it did give a special flavor cause end result was really delicious.
Ingredients and method:
- 1 kg meat cubes ( veal or lamb)
- 1 tsp of salt,pepper,chili.
- 1 tablespoon coffee powder .
- 1 small chopped onion.
- 2-3 chopped garlic.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley.
- 1 cup broth.
- marinate meat in all ingredients except broth overnight or for several hours.
- add broth then cover pan very well.
- roast in a medium heated oven for 2-3 hours.
- Note : check the pan after 2 hours it might need some water if meat is not done and sauce is dry.
- You can make roasted potatoes with herbs and spices or sauteed veggies and salad.
* 1 tablespoon brown sugar.