Needed something to back up lunch which was Shakshouka,so I decided to try this corndogs coated with crushed noodles,a recipe my son sent sent to me last week .Though a bit messy and recipe needed some changes cause it clotted a bit but end result taste was delicious.
Ingredients and method :
# canned or frozen hotdogs.
# 1 cup flour.
# 1 cup corn meal (طحين ذره) or you can substitute by whole wheat flour or semolina.
# 1/8 cup sugar.
# 2 tsp baking powder.
# 1 tsp salt.
# 1 cup milk.
# 1 egg.
# 1 pack crushed indomi or any kind of egg noodles.
# oil for frying.
# wooden sticks.
# insert stick in each hot dog.
# mix batter ingredients very well until smooth.
# coat hot dogs in batter well and try to remove excess.
# coat with crushed Indomi.
# fry in hot oil till golden and crispy.
# Serve with ketchup.
Great kids meal by the way.
video illustrating the procedure.
No time at all to cook today, had to go with my sister to do errands . But as usual I always have pasta in stock for days like these.
I learned this super easy quick recipe from a dear friend who’se been living in the States and still is . We were still at freshman year when we went for a sleep over to her house and cooked it..Miss you dear Nancy ♡♥.
Ingredients and method :
* 1 pack snail shaped pasta.
* 1 pack mushroom. Sliced.
* 1 small finely chopped green pepper.
* 1 green or dry onion finely chopped.
* 1 pack mushroom soup mixture.
* mozzarella or kashkaval cheese.
* cook soup as directions on envelope.
* saute onions, peppers and mushrooms.
* add soup on them and leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
* cook past till done un salted water.
* drain and add to soup mixture.
* season with salt, pepper and oregano. Mix very well.
* sprinkle cheese in top and put in oven till cheese melts.
That’s it..very easy and sure tastier than ready mac and cheese !!!!
Hello again everybody.
Last night my dear friend living in USA asked us if we can go visit her mom here in Amman on the occasion of her birthday,,, a request I can’t but to do willingly and with big big love…cause Auntie Georgette is the sweetest most lovable person in the world..and all of us would do anything to make her happy.
Chocolate cake recipies are various..I think one of the most searched and favored all over the world. This is my first and most successful ever , I even remember took it from my English teacher in 9’th grade,, though I tried many other recipies but I always go back to this one.
Ingredients and method;
* 3 eggs.
* 1 1/2 cups sugar or 1/2 brown and 1 regular white.
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil.
* 3/4 cup yoghurt.
* 1/2 cup cocoa powder
* 1 tsp vanilla.
* 3 tsp baking powder.
* 1 1/2-2 cups flour.
* Beat eggs with vanilla till frothy.
* add all other ingredients gradually.
* add 1 1/2 cups flour then if the batter is too thin add the other half.
* bake in a medium heated oven for 30-35 minutes or till dry when checked with toothpick or knife.
* 3 big spoons sugar.
* 3 big spoons powder milk.
* 4 big spoons cocoa.
* 1 big spoon cornflour or starch.
* 1 big spoon butter.
* 1/2 cup water.
* you can add some chocolate of any kind you like (optional).
* stir very well over a water bath then cover cake with it.
Hope you bake one and enjoy as much as we did..love you Um Nadim.♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥.