Back from a short trip to Taba/Egypt,though tiring long drive but it was worth it.Fun in the sun is the exact description , beautiful Sofitel Hotel with lots of pools and activities all day,the only disadvantage was the quality of food, all inclusive buffets but nothing good to eat.Thank God for bread and butter,but all in all it’s the company of good friends that made this trip memorable,we had a blast and lots of funny stories to tell for sure
Today as my son said we need something with rice,a good homemade meal is so satisfying after 3 days of eating out,I made Kebabs with tomatoes and rice or as we call it Indian Kebabs.
Tomorrow we’re going to spend the day at my friend’s house by the pool,another fun in the sun day,so I prepared this cool Summery dessert to take with me, very easy to do and a chance to use all the apples my husband brought while I was away !
ingredients and method:
* 5-6 large apples.
* 1 tsp cinnamon.
* 1 tablespoon flour.
* sugar if desired.
* 1 pack whipping cream.
* 1 pack fresh cream.
* 1 pack cream cheese.
* 4 packs vanilla pudding or you can use homemade pudding also.
* plain biscuits and some milk.
* peel and chop apples then add flour,cinnamon and sugar and mix well.
* mix together whipping cream,fresh cream,cream cheese and pudding very well .
* line the biscuits in a deep serving dish and sprinkle with some milk.
* add half the amount of cream then half of apples.
* repeat the layers then decorate with crushed biscuits and cinnamon.
* keep in fridge overnight for better results.