Due to weather conditions it’ll be risky to go out and stuck in snow and since the plan was to make msakhan today
so I decided to bake the bread at home,after searching many websites to find a way of baking it in a regular oven I found this good one,very easy and outcome was superb !!
Msakhan is an old traditional dish made from chicken,onions,plenty of summaq and olive oil all placed on special kind of bread with nuts on top.
ingredients and method of bread:
Note : this quantity makes 4-5 bread pieces.
* 2 cups flour.
* 1 tsp salt.
* 1/2 cup warm milk.
* 1 1/2 spoons instant yeast.
* 1 tsp sugar.
* 1 cup warm water.
* Mix water,yeast and sugar and cover till bubbles are formed.
* add to flour milk and salt.
* knead well by hands for 10 minutes.
* cover and leave to rest and rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
* divide to 4-5 balls.
* roll or spread them into bread shape.
* heat the oven very well with a big oven tray in it.
* when well heated turn on the upper flame .
* place the breads on the tray and bake till surface is golden,bottoms will be done cause tray is already very hot.
* do all breads the same way,make sure the pan is always very hot before each batch.
You can do these not only for msakhan,actually boys ate some as is before lunch. Fresh bread is the best food ever