Feels like Autumn today,cold and cloudy,never had a Summer this strange,very cold at night and only few hot days.
Lunch today is a bit wintry but it suits the clouds!! it’s usually done cause it’s fulfilling and hot in cold days. I also made some mushroom soup with it .
Ingredients and method:
* cooked ground beef.
* chopped onions and garlic.
* some veggies,peas,carrots,corn and mushrooms.
* 3-4 boiled potatoes.
* soy sauce,ketchup and Worcestershire sauce ( i didn’t have it today so I used HP)
* bread crumbs.
* salt and pepper.
* Saute onions,garlic and meat in some oil or butter.
* add the veggies and sauces and simmer till done.
* mash the potatoes with some butter and milk,salt and pepper.
* pour the potatoes over the veggie meat mix.
* bake in a medium heated oven for 30-40 minutes.
* sprinkle some bread crumbs on top and toast.
* Serve hot with ketchup and salad.