I actually decided what to cook only late this afternoon,had no clue at all and nobody as usual gave me any option.
Well only my freezer and pantry are the ones that can decide and final dish was pesto pasta and chicken Picatta with a buttery lemony sauce. Easy quick meal with a small Caprese Salad on the side.
Ingredients and method of chicken and sauce :
* Small pieces of chicken breasts.
* salt,pepper, Italian herbs if available.
* some flour.
* 2 tablespoons butter.
* 1 small finely chopped onion.
* 2 finely chopped garlic cloves.
* 2 tablespoons capers.
* juice of one lemon.
* season chicken pieces with salt, pepper and herbs.
* coat with flour then freeze for 30 minutes.
* meanwhile sauté onions and garlic in hot butter then add capers and lemon juice.
* fry or bake chicken as you prefer, you can grill them as well.
* serve with pasta or veggies.