Lunch today was upon boy’s request nachos,mushroom soup and homemade bread.
Made two loaves, one topped with oregano the other with sesame and black seeds.
Nachos are a favorite for many, so easy to make at home by the way,here are the ingredients and method
* 1 big pack nacho chips.
* 1 small onion finely chopped.
* 1/2 cup red beans.
* 1 big ripe tomato also finely chopped.
* a bit of hot pepper and Tabasco.
* salt and pepper.
* cheddar cheese.
* sour cream or labaneh.
* saute onions till tender in oil.
* add all other ingredients except cheese
* simmer on low heat till done.
* spread nachos in a wide oven pan.
* spread sauce over it.
* add cheese and put in the oven till cheese melts.
* serve with sour cream or guacamole on the side.
* Note: you can add jalapenos, black olives and fava beans to sauce also.
Really really yummy. .beats any Mexican food restaurant I bet you.:)