I know I said I’m on diet,still holding on honestly, lunch was one cup Mujadara with yogurt and that’s it.
As for the cake,I actually did two today,one plain with chocolate frosting for my cousin who’s resting after a minor operation and the the other chocolate black forest for the afternoon visit at my mother in-law’s cousin who moved to a new house. So I’m not guilty till now right?
Ingredients and method:
* 2 eggs.
* 1 1/2 cups both brown and regular sugar.
* 3/4 cup cocoa.
* 3/4 cup vegetable oil.
* 1 1/4 cup yogurt.
* vanilla and 2 tsp baking powder.
* 1 1/2 cups flour.
* whipping cream and blueberry topping for decoration.
* beat eggs,vanilla and sugar till creamy.
* add cocoa ,oil and yogurt and beat well.
* add baking powder and flour.
* split batter in two round baking pans and bake in a medium heated oven for 30-40 minutes or till done.
* beat the cream and put in fridge till stiff.
* remove cakes from pans and then assemble by adding cream and blueberry in middle and top.
*Note: you can add grated chocolate pieces on top also.
simple cake with chocolate icing.