Today’s order is for a group of lovely teachers as a small giveaway, they ordered five different cookies for each.
Though teachers really deserve more than this but I hope love and cherish for their efforts are tasted and felt in my cookies, God bless all teachers around the world.
Ingredients and method:
* 1/2 cup butter ( reduce it a bit if using heavy chocolates, I used chocolate chips and 4 small Snickers bars)
* 1/2 cup peanut butter.
* 3/4 cup brown sugar.
* 1 egg.
* 2 tablespoons milk.
* 1 tsp vanilla.
* 1/2 small spoon baking soda.
* 1/2 tsp baking powder.
* 1 3/4 cups flour.
* 3/4 cup chocolate chips or crushed ones of any kind.
* Mix butters and sugar well till creamy then add egg,vanilla,milk.
* add flour,baking soda and powder then last thing add the chocolates.
*Shape into balls then flatten them a bit,usually I use a coffee cup bottom.
* bake in a medium heated oven for 10-13 minutes or till bottoms are golden.
* cool then keep in cookie jar or tightly closed tin.
These will sure put a big smile on a child’s face specially with a hot chocolate in a cold day