As you may also noticed we’re Mansaf-ing today,and farewell treat to dear Haidar before heading back to Subway and frozen meals.As usual it was superb and we’ll done,my mother in-law’s specialty hope God give her good health and energy to keep on doing it :mrgreen:.
My part was the dessert, I arranged a small tray of sweets including fresh cream, honey, molasses and homemade halaweh with toasted bread sticks and made this new dish that was posted in my page from yummy yummy website which is self-saucing chocolate pudding.
Very easy to make plus it saves you time and effort to make a sauce or ganache for the cake .
Ingredients and method :
* 3 eggs .
* 1/2 cup butter .
* 1/4 cup coccoa .
* 3/4 cup sugar .
* 3/4 cup warm milk .
* 1 tablespoon Nescafe .
* 1 tsp baking powder .
*1 tsp vanilla.
* 1 cup chocolate chips or any kind of milk chocolate .
* 2 cups flour .
For the syrup :
* 2 1/2 boiling water .
* 1/2 cup sugar .
* 2 big spoonful of coccoa .
* whisk eggs,vanilla ,sugar,butter with milk and nescafe till frothy .
* add dry ingredients ( flour,coccoa and baking powder )
* fold in chocolate chips .
* mix syrup ingredients well.
* pour chocolate batter into a greased deep pan.
* pour hot syrup on top .
* bake in a medium heated oven for 40 minutes .
* you’ll have two separated layers of cake and pudding or thick syrup under it.
* serve alone or with vanilla ice cream .