Needed a light healthy lunch bit have no mood to cook so I decided to do this lovely colored salad, It’s a French dish made of veggies,tuna and boiled eggs.
Ingredients and method:
* 2 large boiled and sliced tomatoes.
* some boiled string beans ( didn’t have ones today)
* boiled eggs.
* black olives.
* you can add parsley or fresh basil all optional.
* 1 clove garlic shopped.
* 1 small chopped onion.
* olive oil.
* Arrange all ingredients either mixed or next to each other.
* mix all dressing ingredients then add over salad before serving.
First thing in the morning I did 2 portions of my favorite chocolate cake recipe, half covered with ganache done from Milka Hazelnut chocolate and another with German Chocolate Cake frosting to my sister in-law cause I think chocolate is a big cheering and mood enhancing kind of food ,new moms really need that kind of thing for sure.
Ingredients of frosting:
* 1 1/2 cups of coconut.
* 2 big spoons butter.
* 2/3 cup Carnation condensed milk ( I used !/2 cup milk and 2 big spoons cream ,good enough also).
* 1/2 cup sugar.
* 1 egg.
* 1 tsp Vanilla.
* 1/2 cup crushed walnuts.
* Mix all ingredients except walnuts very well .
* boil over medium heat till mixture is thick .
* add walnuts and fold in.
* Use as filling and cover over chocolate cake.
* German chocolate cake contains 1 big spoon instant coffee with the basic cake ingredients.
Well,hope you like it dear sis and enjoy the almost warm sunny weekend everybody.