After a busy morning preparing the final touches for my son’s graduation party I went home with the intention of not cooking anything.
Well my plan didn’t work cause yesterday’s leftovers were not enough so I made a mix of potatoes,cheese, egg and flour with a bit of parsley and baked a delicious frittata, see cooking isn’t hard when you think a bit
Thursday at last, long tiresome week.glad the weekend is coming.
Well I’m in no mood to cook plus we’re invited to a big lunch, so I decided to make something quick and light.
Kids suggested frittata (عجه ) , excellent choice. I found a recipe in an Italian cook book which is similar to the usual that I make but with the addition of potatoes and cheese.
You will need:
* 6 eggs.
* 1 small onion.
* 1 small potato.
* 3 spoons yoghurt.
* 3/4 cup flour.
* 1/4 spoon sodium bicarbonate.
* bunch of chopped parsley.
* salt.pepper. paprika.
* chop onion finely.
* grate potato or cut to very small cubes.
* mix the eggs with the onions ( half the quantity) yoghurt, parsley, flour, salt, pepper, paprika, and bicarbonate.
* heat some olive oil in a pan, add half of the onion., stirr till tender, add potatoes.
* Add half of egg mixture, keep in heat till edges are dry then sprinkle with any kind of cheese and put it in the oven till center us dry.
* The other half of mixture, heat a generous amount if oil then add spoonfuls if mixture each at a time.turn over till crispy from both sides.
* Serve with yoghurt or salad.