Tried these cute mini qatayef today, they’re similar to the ones served with cream or Nutella but in a different way.
You’ll need mini sized qatayef , fresh cream, crushed pistachios and sugar syrup or honey.
Spray a mini cupcake pan with vegetable oil then put qatayef in it , bake for 15-20 minutes or till edges are golden.
Cool then fill with fresh cream or ricotta with a one tablespoon rosewater and few crushed mistika
Decorate with pistachios, add honey upon serving.
Simple,easy and delicious
Cold rainy day,the kind that says a soup is extremely a must.
We had a late breakfast so a light lunch was efficient, though my hubby made Shakshouka but I only ate soup,heartwarming and tasty in this weather.
Found this recipe on Pinterest, simple tomato soup with cream and some basil but with a twist, you use a bun as a bowl, remove pulb then add a slice of Gouda cheese, roast a bit in the oven then add your soup.
I was invited to breakfast this morning, this means I had to cook something quick. So fettuccine with chicken and cream was the best solution. Told you from the beginning pasta is a must everyweek!!!
* 1 pack fettuccine pasta.
* 1 small carton fresh cream.
* 1 chicken breast.
* 1-2 cups milk.
* pesto sauce if you have.
* parmesan or mozzarella cheese.
* cut chicken breast to small chunks.
* heat a spoon of butter with a spoon of pesto.
* add chicken, stir till done then add mushrooms.
* add the cream, milk , salt and pepper.
* leave to simmer till sauce reduced or thick.
* cook the pasta in boiled salted water till done.
* mix it with cream and chicken.
* add cheese and more milk if the mixture is too thick.
* sprinkle parmesan and oregano on top if desired.
Lovely morning, beautiful weather, great day for outings. Well our celebration was a colorful Valentine breakfast in the garden..who says one has to go out or celebrate with a fuss. Simple things can be more meaningful and loving. Don’t you agree♡♥.
Though I did more things.cause we have new love birds in the family, I baked a ready mix Red Velvet cake and decorated it for them. Looks good, hope it tastes as it looks. Enjoy Razan and Belal♡♥♡♥
As I mentioned yesterday, we’re invited to lunch at my sister in-law ‘s house cause her sweet daughter Dina is home for vacation.
Dessert is on me,from the spirit of Valentine and cause it’s strawberry season. I made a fruit mouse with lady fingers biscuits. I have this recipe long time ago from my dear friend Ruba.
* 2 packs lady fingers.
* 1 pack double cream.
* 1 pack kiri or Philadelphia cheese.
* 1 pack cream caramel powder.
* 100 ml fresh creme.
* 150 ml milk.
* 1 can pineapple.
* fresh strawberries.
* any other fruits you have.
* Mix the cream, fresh cream, cream caramel powder,milk very well till thick.leave in fridge for 4-5 hours.
* line the lady fingers in a spring pan.then sprinkle with pineapple syrup.
* spread cream mixture over biscuits then add chopped fruits.
* add another layer of biscuits then cream and decorate top with fruits of your choice.
* sprinkle toasted coconuts if you like.
Turned out a lovely Valentine’s day with Haidar’s beautiful roses to beautiful Layan♡♥♡♥