Recycling yesterday’s steaks today, I shredded the leftovers and sauteed them with onions and green peppers added some spices and a bit of water.
I baked the sandwiches bread at home, bakery style braided with sesame seeds on top.
kept some of the dough and formed them to balls then coated each one with a mixture of butter, oil,parmesan, oregano then put them all in a loaf pan and left them to rise well before baking, they’ll be like a salty monkey bread, really yummy.
Ingredients and method for bread ( as seen on Roya TV done by Domain Hijjawi for burgers)
* 3 cups flour.
* 50 gr butter or two big spoons.
* 1 tsp salt.
* 1 egg
* Mix all these well then add :
* 1 cup warm milk.
* 1 big spoon instant yeast.
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* all mixed till frothy then added to flour.
* knead all together very well then leave in a warm place till it rises.
* form to any shape you like, buns,braids or big loaf.