I’m sure many many moms are delighted today right? Well it’s the first day of school for most students,though I feel sorry for them cause of the heat wave, they’ll all come back home sweaty and tired for sure. Nevertheless it’s back to order and routine, bye bye Summer vacation
Lunch today was simple Kofta,it’s too hot to do anything more complicated, I even regretted not making pasta with yogurt and mint instead,cooling dish.
I also started preparing for tomorrow’s diner party,made these cute cheesecake pots,very easy light recipe I have from an old magazine, they’ll be nice dessert after dinner.
Ingredients and method:
* digestive biscuits.
* 1 spoon butter.
* some strawberry jam.
* 1 can carnation ( condensed milk)
* 1 pick whipping cream.
* 1/2 cup plain yogurt.
* 1 pack cream cheese.
* juice and zest of one lemon.
* strawberry or cherry topping.
* crush the biscuits and rub in the butter till crumbly.
* divide the amount in glasses or pots.
* add small spoon of jam on top of biscuits.
* mix all other ingredients till creamy.
* add over biscuits then leave to cool in the fridge.
* decorate top with strawberry or cherry topping (will do that tomorrow)