Yesterday I prepared a new recipe,cold kind of dessert that’s better done a day before,love these recipes cause they’re a big rescue when you’re busy or have guests.
My aunt did this one last month so thought it’ll be nice with today’s order to my uncle’s,a treat cause they’re busy moving to a new house.
Ingredients and method:
* 4 cups water.
* 15 tablespoons powdered milk.
* 1 cup sugar.
* 2 tablespoons custard powder.
* 2 tablespoons cornflour.
* 1 cup coconut.
* 1 tsp vanilla.
* mix all ingredients well till custard and starch dissolve
* keep stirring and heat till mixture boils and thickens.
* pour into any desired mold or pan.
* refrigerate for 2-3 hours or preferably overnight.
* remove into a plate and decorate with strawberries or chocolate.