Just realized that I haven’t posted since Feb 10’th , never happened before by the way, reason is that I’ve been very busy lately preparing for catering a big dinner for my sister in-law’s daughter farewell dinner. Thank God it was a big success, food was delicious and everybody was happy . Congratulations lovely bride to be.
Weekend at last!!!
We’re invited to a wedding tonight and boys going out with friends so a light lunch is enough.
I have fresh cabbage from Ghor, small enough to do a salad, and i made small pizzas on baguette bread, that’s why it’s called French Pizza.
Ingredients and method:
* 2 baguettes .
* 1/2 cup chopped sweet peppers.
* 1 cup seeded black olives.
* 1 pack mushrooms, finely chopped.
* 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella or kashkaval cheese or mix of both.
* 3 tablespoons mayonnaise.
* salt, pepper and paprika.
* mix all ingredients together and season.
* cut baguettes to 1 inch slices.
* scoop 1 spoonful of mixture over each bread slice.
* toast for 20-25 minutes till golden.
* serve hot.
*Cole Slaw Salad:
* shredded cabbage.
* grated carrots.
* salt, sugar and white vinegar.
*mix all ingredients together .
* mayonnaise quantity must be enough to coat all ingredients.
* you can add thick yoghurt to lessen mayonnaise portion if you want it lighter.