Cookies order today, it’s been a while since I baked so many of them specially the crinkles.
All so yummy, love making these cute things 💝💝
Today’s order is for a group of lovely teachers as a small giveaway, they ordered five different cookies for each.
Though teachers really deserve more than this but I hope love and cherish for their efforts are tasted and felt in my cookies, God bless all teachers around the world.
Ingredients and method:
* 1/2 cup butter ( reduce it a bit if using heavy chocolates, I used chocolate chips and 4 small Snickers bars)
* 1/2 cup peanut butter.
* 3/4 cup brown sugar.
* 1 egg.
* 2 tablespoons milk.
* 1 tsp vanilla.
* 1/2 small spoon baking soda.
* 1/2 tsp baking powder.
* 1 3/4 cups flour.
* 3/4 cup chocolate chips or crushed ones of any kind.
* Mix butters and sugar well till creamy then add egg,vanilla,milk.
* add flour,baking soda and powder then last thing add the chocolates.
*Shape into balls then flatten them a bit,usually I use a coffee cup bottom.
* bake in a medium heated oven for 10-13 minutes or till bottoms are golden.
* cool then keep in cookie jar or tightly closed tin.
These will sure put a big smile on a child’s face specially with a hot chocolate in a cold day
Another gift today for special people who asked for chocolate crinkles so I thought I’ll add some lemony ones with them.
Recipe is simple but though I felt something was wrong when I was making the balls cause dough was so sticky and loose but I made a mistake not to add more flour, I should’ve really cause the melted upon baking and got stuck all together.Taste is good but chocolate rules for sure.
Ingredients and method :
2 1/2 cups flour.
1 1/2 tsp baking powder.
1/2 tsp salt.
1 cup sugar.
2 tsp lemon zest.
1/2 cup butter.
1/4 cup lemon juice.
1 tsp vanilla.
1/2 cup caster sugar.
#beat sugar, lemon zest and butter till creamy.
# add eggs vanilla, lemon juice.
# add baking powder, salt and flour.
# cool in fridge for 30 minutes.
#roll to balls then coat with caster sugar.
# flatten a bit with the fork.
# bake for 10-12 minutes in a medium heated oven.
Heading North to Irbid today to visit my sister in law’s and go to a big girl’s only gathering,so excited.
A small loving homemade gift would be nice to take with me ,so I made some rock cookies and crinkles,first time to do them and luckily they turned out just perfect or frankly ( and I’m not bragging) they’re beyond amazing.
Recipe is easy and light,no butter at all.
* 3/4 cup vegetable oil.
* 3/4 cup cocoa
* 1 cup sugar.
* 4 eggs.
* 2 tsp baking powder.
* 1 tsp vanilla.
* 2 cups flour.
* 1 cup confectionery sugar.
* Beat oil,cocoa and sugar well then add eggs one at a time.
* add vanilla ,baking powder and flour and mix well till you get a stiff dough.
* refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
* form into balls then roll each in the fine sugar .
* line in a greased pan or use wax paper or silicon sheets.
* flatten a bit with a fork then bake for 8-10 minutes in a medium heated oven.
* cool down then store in a cookie jar or closed tin so as not to harden.