Got a cute bag of Sativa raw sugar from my husband’s cousin last week so I thought I’d do a nice healthy dessert with it.
After some research I tried this mix, the lightest I could make though a small pack of cream was a must to give some richness and a bit of strawberry sauce on top to add some sweetness.
Ingredients and method :
* for the crust :
* 1/2 cup finely crushed almonds.
* 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts or hazelnuts.
* 1 tablespoon honey.
* 1 tablespoon low fat butter.
* Mix all ingredients till crumbly then press into a cheesecake pan or small pots.
* 1/2 pack of light cream cheese.
* half cup yogurt.
* half cup Sativa raw sugar.
* two tablespoons labaneh.
* one pack cream.
* one tablespoon lemon juice.
* Beat all ingredients together till soft and creamy then add on top of crust.
* Refrigerate overnight then top with strawberry syrup or fresh berries.