Had the pleasure of hosting my lovely niece this morning,a usual ritual every time she visits is baking something sweet,well a tradition we both actually enjoy cause I guess I love to teach her something and she’s a quick eager learner to everything not just cooking and as she always says we must eat and try something from banancooking.
Today I have some pineapples left and some strawberries and since Noudy wants a pink thing ( a must ) so I we did this easy recipe but altered a bit in ingredients cause it’s too sweet.
Ingredients and method:
* 2 eggs.
* 1/2 cup butter.
* 1 1/2 cups sugar.
* 2 cups flour.
* 1/4 cup milk.
* 1/2 cup crushed pineapples.
* !/4 cup pineapple or orange juice.
* 1 tsp vanilla.
* 2 tsp baking powder.
* Butter cream icing:
* 1 cup butter.
* 1 cup icing sugar.
* 1/2 tsp vanilla.
* a bit of cream or milk.
* Mix all cupcake ingredients alternatively till smooth ,batter will be a bit thick not runny don’t worry.
* bake in cupcakes or one pan in a medium heated oven for 20-30 minutes.
* whip all icing ingredients for 6-7 minutes till creamy then cool till you need it.
* decorate cupcakes with any fruit you like or coconuts.