Gloomy cold day,I hate this weather when no sun appears,went shopping to lighten up but unfortunately though most shops have sale but I wasn’t lucky at all
Anyway since I was out all morning I was planning to fry some ready chicken escalopes,I boiled some potatoes before I left to make mashed potatoes. God bless Nabil products as I always say.
I rushed to grocery store on my way back to bring some extra chicken and fresh rocca to make a salad cause my son called saying his friend is coming to lunch,as I entered I couldn’t resist the fresh berries,cherries and strawberries on the fruit stand,so I got a good amount to make this recipe,refreshing and yummy, I’m sure kids and adults will love it.
Ingredients and method:
* 1 pack cream cheese.
* 2 packs whipping cream.
* 1 pack cream.
* 3 packs strawberry and cherry jello plus 1 for the top.
* 1 cup milk
*3/4 cups hot water.
* 2 cups fresh berries.
* mix all ingredients with only 1/2 cup of berries very well in food processor.
* pour in a deep serving dish then dip in some big chunks of berries.
* refrigerate till firm then decorate top with rest of cherries and berries.
* dissolve the remaining jello pack in 1 cup very hot water then cover berries with it slowly.
* refrigerate for 2-3 hours then serve.
Haven’t tasted yet but it sure looks pretty good,enjoy your weekend my friends.
today’s lunch,fried chicken,mashed potatoes and roca salad.