Hope you’re enjoying the sunny warm weather.
Today lunch is at mom’s..stuffed vine leaves (ورق دوالي ). This week is all stuffing
I volunteered to make Caesar salad, I also made Panoffee in case my dear uncles pass by as every Friday.
Panoffee is a delicious easy kind of sweet, I usually make it when I have ripe bananas.
* 1 cup brown sugar.
* 1 cup milk.
* 1 big spoon cornflour.
* 2 cups butterd crushed biscuits.
* 1 pack cream.
* fresh cream or chocolate for decorating.
* Spread the biscuits in a Pyrex.
* Cut bananas to circles and layer them over biscuits.
* Make caramel sauce by heating brown sugar with butter or you can use white sugar but you have to melt it and wait till it becomes brown.
* add cream and milk and stir very well.add 1 spoon cornflour to the milk before adding it so as to thicken the sauce.
* simmer caramel till thick.
* spread over bananas.
* decorate with any kind of chocolate or whipped cream or vanilla ice cream if you like.