As I mentioned yesterday we have a big gathering today,actually our lovely guests just left. Both company and food were awesome,we really had a good time.
Sweets were Red Velvet Cake, rice pudding and fruits.
Here are ingredients and method of the cake:
* 2 large eggs.
* 1 1/4 cups sugar.
* 1/2 cup oil.
*1/2 cup butter.
* 2/3 cup yogurt.
* 1/3 cup milk.
* 1 tablespoon cocoa powder.
* 1 tablespoon vinegar.
* 1 teaspoon baking soda.
* 1 teaspoon baking powder.
* 1 tsp vanilla.
* 2 teaspoons red food coloring.
* 2 1/2 cups flour.
* 2 packs cream cheese.
* 1/2 cup whipping fresh cream.
* 2 cups powdered sugar .
*1 pack cream cheese.
* 2 packs dream whip.
* 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
* some red colored food glitter for decoration.
* beat eggs,vanilla,sugar till frothy and creamy.
* add rest of ingredients consequently.
* bake cake in two round baking pans (same size)
* Beat frosting ingredients well together and leave to cool in fridge.
* when cake is done and cooled assemble the two layers with frosting in between and all over.
* leave in fridge to settle for couple of hours.
* decorate top with sprinkles in any shape you like.