It’s cold and rainy today, cooking plan is just perfect for this weather which is stuffed cabbages.
Just remembered that I made a video last winter of how to stuff and cook them,will repost it below.
You should do it this week since it’ll be raining for few more days.
* minced meat.
* ghee and vegetable oil.
* salt, pepper, all spices, dried mint.
* cabbage, boiled and stems removed.
* garlic as much as you like.
* lemon juice.
* Wash the rice then add the meat. I usually cook it before a bit.
* add spices, salt, mint.
* stuff the cabbages and line them with garlic in between.
* add lemon juice, a bit of oil and enough water to cover all cabbage. I have this heavy pottery lid I use as weight or you can put a heavy plate.
* cook for 10 minutes over high heat then lower it and cook it for another hour or till rice inside is done.