Lunch today is a favorite for all, plus it’s convenient when family members arrives home at different times.
Steak sandwiches can be a goid trick for kids who doesn’t like meat..making it into sandwiches is more convincing.
* shredded beef steak.
* shredded onion.
*shredded mixed sweet peppers.
* shredded mushrooms.
* gravy powder or steak seasoning.
* buns or steak bread.
* sautee the onions in butter and oil till tender. ( a trick I learned from cooking tv shows, mixing butter and olive oil keeps them both from burning and adds a delicious flavor).
* add beef, seasoning and salt. Mix till meat is almost done.
* add the veggies then leave to simmer for 30 minutes. You can add a bit of water to ensure all ingredients are well done.
* fill the breads, add cheese, lettuce, mustard, ketchup as each one favors.
* heat them in the oven till crispy.
* make french fries or baked potatoes or salad on the side.
I also made noodles soup with peas and carrots.
* 1 small onion, finely chopped.
* 1 cup frozen peas and carrots.
* 1 cup small noodles (شعيريه ).
* 1 cube chicken broth or fresh chicken broth.
* 4 cups water.
* salt, pepper, all spice as desired.
* small bunch chopped parsely.
* sautee onions till tender with little oil.
* add noodles stir till golden.
* add peas and carrots.
* add chicken cube, seasoning and water.
* leave to boil then simmer for 20-30 minutes.
* add parsley before serving.