Very long and hectic day, full of events…didn’t have time to cook actually. Thank God I made a spinach quiche yesterday afternoon so we ate the rest of it.
You can do quiche with different fillings, spinach, mushroom, cheese, vegetables. I made a mix of all cause I had some spinach left after making tabouleh on Thursday and some mushrooms also plus many kinds of cheeses.
For the crust:
* 1 egg, beaten.
* 1 tsp salt.
* 3/4 cup butter.
* 1 1/2 cup flour.
* 2 big spoons cold water.
* Mix all ingredients together to form a firm ball.keep in fridge for 1/2 hour then spread in a pie pan.
* bake at 250 º for 20 min.
* 3 eggs.
*bunch of chopped spinach.
* chopped mushrooms.
* grated cheese, white, feta, cheddar.
* small finely chopped green hot pepper.
* 1 small pack cream or 1/2 cup milk.
* salt pepper and a dash if nutmeg.
Mix all together then add to partially baked crust and bake for 30-35 minutes on low heat.
Serve with green salad.