Lunch was a first trial, just saw this recipe on Pinterest last night and couldn’t wait till morning comes out to make it, looked so interesting and exactly that’s what it turned out.
You can find lots of versions of this dish but all have the same principle, you simply add whatever you want of veggies,meat,chicken or sausages to raw pasta ,add herbs,salt pepper,oil and water then leave to cook till done !! that’s it.
Ingredients and method:
* chopped courgettes,mushrooms,onions,garlic, cherry tomatoes,chives,basil and black olives.
* 1 pack pasta.
* salt, pepper, oregano and some olive oil.
* 4 1/2 cups water.
* Note: I added a cube of chicken stock also.
* some cream or milk if you like added when pasta is done.
* Parmesan cheese upon serving.
* Put all ingredients together in one pan then add water.
* boil then leave to simmer on low heat for 45-60 minutes or till all done.
* add cream and cheese then serve.
Absolutely amazing,everyone should try it.