Hope you’re all enjoying the lovely spring weather these days. Personally I love this time of year, though many people have allergies and flu but weather is perfect. Had a tasty breakfast with hubby outside today, yummy yummy.
As for lunch, after a long discussion with my boys last night before bed about the blog, how many posts I did and how it’s been 3 months,,,, no repeated meal ..hurrrrraaayyyy!!!
They decided they want shushbarak (remember I did it before with yoghurt? ? Shushbarak. ) but this time with tomato sauce or as they call it Arabic Ravioli :). Though it’s very similar to pasta and we already ate pasta yesterday but i’ll do what they want for sure.♡♥
Ingredients and method:
* shushbarak pieces, ready or homemade.
* 1 can chopped tomatoes or 3 ripe chopped ones.
* green or dry onion also chopped.
* dry basil and organo.
* sliced black olives.
* salt and pepper.
* cheese to top if you like.
* saute onions in olive oil till tender.
* arrange shushbarak pieces on top.
* add tomatoes, you can add tomato paste and water if you like.
* add olives, salt, pepper, oregano and basil.
* leave to simmer for 25-35 minutes.
* add cheese on top as preferred.
I guess no pasta for the next two weeks!!!