Nevertheless this didn’t mean I didn’t cook so I made something quick and easy , I posted the recipe before but it was with risotto ,today I did it with plain spaghetti.
* 1 kg medium or jumbo shrimps.
* 2-3 garlic cloves.
* chopped sweet peppers.
* 1 can chopped Italian tomatoes or fresh ones.
* bunch of coriander.
* salt,pepper,and some chili powder.
* saute garlic and peppers in some olive oil.
* add shrimps and stir till color changes then add salt,pepper and chili.
* add tomato can and a bit of water then leave to simmer on low heat till sauce is thick.
* add chopped coriander and cook for another 5 minutes.
Absolutely delicious meal