I’m so sorry for the delay,I’m having trouble uploading,will rewrite the post again.
Today’s lunch is Mexican, chicken quesadillas are famous appetizers or even main dish,ate them a while ago at my uncle’s house,and been waiting for a chance to do them since then,
After a quick search and finding many different recipes,I made this one,they’re all basically the same, but I liked this cause they even have ingredients of the seasoning,better to use instead of ready ones. You can even keep them in a closed jar for later on.
Ingredients and method:
* 2 large finely chopped chicken breasts.
*1 finely chopped onion.
* 2 finely chopped garlic.
* finely chopped sweet colored peppers.
* grated sharp cheddar cheese.
* tortilla bread.
* seasoning : 3 tsp cornstarch,1 tsp salt,1 tsp sugar,1/2 tsp pepper,1 tsp paprika,1 tsp chili,1/2 tsp chili flakes,1 tsp garlic powder,1 tsp onion powder,1 envelope maggi powder ( optional)
mix well and keep in a well closed jar.
* heat some oil then add chicken,stir till dry.
* add 2 tsp of seasoning and mix well.
* add onions,garlic,peppers and simmer till done.
* grease oven pan.
* fill each tortilla in half,top with cheese then fold and sprinkle top and edges with a bit of water to seal.
* bake in a medium heated oven till golden and crisp on both sides.
* serve with sour cream or guacamole.
As for the salad:
*chop lettuce,cucumbers,mushrooms,cherry tomatoes,baby corns and slightly boiled artichokes.
* make dressing by mixing: mustard,honey,balsamic vinegar,pomegranate sauce,lemon juice,salt and olive oil and drizzle it on top.
Note: you can marinate artichokes in dressing for tastier flavor if you have time.