It’s Thursday already? don’t you agree this week ended quickly? even all days I guess!
Anyway I did this cake for the hunting trip tonight,old fashioned pineapple cake, I remember maybe in the 80’s when people started doing this cake it was a must in every occasion or gathering, I always love to make it, burned sugar is so yummy right?
Ingredients and method:
* 4 eggs.
* 1 1/2 cups sugar plus extra one for caramelizing the bottom.
* 1 cup vegetable oil.
* 1/2 cup pineapple juice.
* 2 big spoons yogurt.
* 2 cups flour.
* 1 tsp vanilla and 2 baking powder.
* 5-6 slices canned or fresh pineapples.
* in a metal cake pan burn one cup sugar till it’s golden and caramelized.
* add pineapple slices in a line.
* mix all other ingredients to form a smooth cake batter.
+ pour over pineapples then bake in a medium heated oven for 40-50 minutes.
* when cooled turn it upside down,you can add some pineapple juice over it if you like.
Enjoy our weekend everybody and stay warm seems it’ll be a rainy one !