Festive mood in the air. Mother’s day is tomorrow, our dear friend’s birthday, my son’s birthday also…♡♥♡♥.
Today we had a lovely gathering to celebrate ourselves “lovely moms” plus the birthday. It was a sharing brunch actually. Many delicious dishes..table was elegantly full of both salty and sweets variety. .I will post some new recipes of them soon.
My share was sweets..I made a plain chocolate cake upon request of bday girl plus Oreo Cheesecake. It was superb..testimony of everybody not me alone.
Ingredients and method:
* 1-2 large packs Oreo biscuits ( 36 piece)
* 3-4 tablespoons butter.
* 3 eggs.
* 3/4 cup sugar.
* 3 tablespoons yoghurt.
* 1 small pack fresh cream.
* 1 pack kiri or cream cheese.
* 2 tablespoons flour ( sorry forgot to add in ingredients photo. )
* zest of lemon.
* 1 tsp vanilla.
* in food processor beat half of biscuits with the butter to form a base. Spread in a spring pan and keep in fridge.
* beat sugar, kiri, cream , lemon zest till fluffy then add eggs one at a time.
* continue beating, add vanilla then flour.
* add coarsely chopped Oreos, around 10 and mix slowly.
* pour over base.
* bake in a medium heated oven for 40-50 minutes or till dry.
* keep in oven to cool but keep oven door open.
* cool in the fridge preferably overnight.
* decorate with crushed Oreo and chocolate syrup.
Enjoy your weekend everybody. ♡♥