Didn’t realize that it’s been this long since my last post!!!
Busy Banan Cooking kitchen for sure, no time for new recipes at all but today I tried this old new one for a change.
I’ve been watching this new TV show accidentally, well it’s on the hunting channel my husband watch everyday that’s why
This chef is really amazing, cooks in the wilderness many easy delicious dishes,salads and appetizers.
Last night he made this meatloaf, same as the one I usually make with one additional ingredient which is mushroom.You simply sauté onions, garlic and mushroom then add them to meat, egg, breadcrumbs mixture.
Ingredients and method:
* 1 kg minced veal.
* 1 egg.
* 1 spoon ketchup.
* 1/2 cup breadcrumbs.
* 1 spring onion.
* 1 bunch parsley or spinach.
* 1 tsp soy sauce.
* salt, pepper, oregano, all spice.
* 3-4 slices cheddar cheese.
* extra ketchup for surface.
* chop onion and parsley saute in a bit of oil.
* add to meat with rest of ingredients and knead well till mixed.
* spread on wax paper into a rectangle.
* add cheese slices and fold.
* spread olive oil and ketchup on surface.
* bake in medium heated oven for 30-40 minutes.
* serve with fries or wedges.
Made some roasted potatoes with rosemary and oregano on the side plus marinated roasted red peppers.