This morning I gave another Date Rolls lesson to a dear friend who couldn’t make it last week, It was a big success, we finished quickly,chatted and had coffee
I prepared a quick lunch before, no time for a big meal, green beans with olive oil and garlic (فاصوليا بالزيت) and avocado dip, both easy and tasty.
Ingredients and method:
* 1 kilo cleaned cut green beans.
* 3-4 cloves garlic.
* one big ripe chopped tomato.
* olive oil,salt,pepper.
* heat oil then saute garlic.
* add beans,salt and pepper cook till tender.
* add tomatoes and leave to simmer for 30 minutes.
*2 ripe tender avocados.
* 2 big spoons tahini sauce ( tahini,lemon juice,salt and some yogurt)
* chopped tomatoes,mint leaves,paprika for garnish on top.
* peel and mash avocados then mix with tahini sauce.
* chop tomatoes on top,add mint,paprika and oil .
Light tasty colorful lunch,only sin is you eat too much bread without knowing it