I was invited to breakfast this morning, this means I had to cook something quick. So fettuccine with chicken and cream was the best solution. Told you from the beginning pasta is a must everyweek!!!
* 1 pack fettuccine pasta.
* 1 small carton fresh cream.
* 1 chicken breast.
* 1-2 cups milk.
* pesto sauce if you have.
* parmesan or mozzarella cheese.
* cut chicken breast to small chunks.
* heat a spoon of butter with a spoon of pesto.
* add chicken, stir till done then add mushrooms.
* add the cream, milk , salt and pepper.
* leave to simmer till sauce reduced or thick.
* cook the pasta in boiled salted water till done.
* mix it with cream and chicken.
* add cheese and more milk if the mixture is too thick.
* sprinkle parmesan and oregano on top if desired.