Back to school and work, house always a mess after the weekend as usual, lots of cleaning and laundry
Cookie jar empty also, thought I’ll make a small batch, got some dried red cranberries yesterday, perfect with raisins, nuts and oat for a healthy cookie dough.
Ingredients and method:
* 1 egg.
* 1/2 cup brown or regular sugar.
* 1/2 cup red currents.
* 1/2 cup raisins.
* 1/2 cup crushed walnuts and almonds.
* 3/4 cup butter.
* 3/4 cup oatmeal.
* 3/4 cup flour.
* 1 tsp baking powder.
* 1 tsp vanilla.
* pinch of salt.
* cinnamon and ginger powder.
* beat butter with sugar till creamy then add egg and vanilla.
* mix all dry ingredients together.
* mix batter with dry ingredients to form a firm dough.
* scoop a small spoonful and line them on an oven tray .
* bake in a medium heated oven for 10-15 minutes.