I also did this beautiful cake today but didn’t want to mix both chicken and cake in the same post, better to keep sweet lovely things together.
Got the recipe from a new cookbook my cousin gave to me the other day,it’s really informative and today is my start up in discovering its contents.
A really easy simple cake, great with coffee or tea.
Ingredients and method :
* 1 package cream cheese.
* 1/2 cup butter.
* 1 cup sugar.
* 2 eggs.
* 1/4 cup milk.
* 1 tsp baking powder.
* 1/2 tsp baking soda.
* 1/2 tsp vanilla.
* 1 3/4 cups flour.
* 1/2 cup strawberry or raspberry jam.
* beat cream cheese and butter till soft then add up all other ingredients consequently except jam.
* batter should be a bit thick.
* grease and medium sized oven pan.leave then add batter.
* add jam in small spoonfuls on top then swirl gently with a knife to create a marble effect.
* bake in a medium heated oven for 30-40 minutes.
Very tasty try it.