Weather still hot and cloudy again today, I do hope sun will come out tomorrow morning cause I have friends coming for breakfast, I will be disappointed if weather forced us to sit inside.
I made chocolate mousse for dessert today so as to save time and leave it to cool overnight,
this is an old recipe I have,love it cause of simple ingredients,no gelatin or eggs, I never do anything that has uncooked eggs, paranoid of it I guess
Ingredients and method:
* 3 cups milk.
* 3 tablespoons custard powder.
* 1 big spoon butter.
* 1 cup melted chocolate or one big bar cooking chocolate ( today I used the amount left from chocolate fountain )
* 3 tablespoons cocoa powder.
* 1 small pack cream.
* 1/2 cup sugar.
* plain biscuits.
* heat milk with custard till mixture thickens.
* add chocolate,sugar,butter and mix well.
* add cream.
* crush biscuits and rub them with a bit of butter.
* layer biscuits in small cups or a wide plate.
* add chocolate mixture,then decorate with anything you like, biscuits,coconuts or cocoa powder.
See? very easy and will be great with a strawberry on top and cup of coffee after breakfast,waiting for you lovely ladies .