Heading North to Irbid today to visit my sister in law’s and go to a big girl’s only gathering,so excited.
A small loving homemade gift would be nice to take with me ,so I made some rock cookies and crinkles,first time to do them and luckily they turned out just perfect or frankly ( and I’m not bragging) they’re beyond amazing.
Recipe is easy and light,no butter at all.
* 3/4 cup vegetable oil.
* 3/4 cup cocoa
* 1 cup sugar.
* 4 eggs.
* 2 tsp baking powder.
* 1 tsp vanilla.
* 2 cups flour.
* 1 cup confectionery sugar.
* Beat oil,cocoa and sugar well then add eggs one at a time.
* add vanilla ,baking powder and flour and mix well till you get a stiff dough.
* refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
* form into balls then roll each in the fine sugar .
* line in a greased pan or use wax paper or silicon sheets.
* flatten a bit with a fork then bake for 8-10 minutes in a medium heated oven.
* cool down then store in a cookie jar or closed tin so as not to harden.