Went out to lunch with the boys today,to tell you the truth I haven’t eaten junk food since beginning of the blog, I really miss it,though I’s not my kind of food but it was really good,
We went to the famous Buffalo Wings and Rings and I had a classic gyros sandwich,really yummy.
My eldest came back to study with his friends,big exam tomorrow so I thought a little treat will make them happy cause they’re all grumbling about how difficult the exam material is, so I made this giant chocolate chip cookie,in a skillet then served it with ice cream while still hot.
Ingredients and method:
* 2 cups flour.
* pinch of salt.
* 3/4 cup butter.
* 3/4 cup brown sugar.
* 1 egg.
* 1 tsp vanilla and 1 baking powder.
* 1 cup semi sweet or dark chocolate chips.
* mix flour,salt and baking powder.
* beat sugar with butter till creamy then add egg and vanilla.
* mix batter with flour with a spoon then add chocolate chips, mixture will be a bit crumbly.
* grease a medium sized skillet ( one that can be put in the oven or use a small oven pan)
* bake in a medium heated oven for 15-20 minutes or till sides are golden.
* serve directly when still hot with ice cream of your choice.