Usual busy Saturday, lots to do today including shopping and preparing for a big surprise next week.
As for lunch I made a big pan of chicken curry cause i’ll very busy tomorrow to cook plus a small plate of mellow which is a local green herb usually cooked with some onions and olive oil ,this one is exclusive for my hubby cause he doesn’t like curry.
Ingredients and method of chicken curry:
* 1 cubed boneless chicken.
* cubed carrots, potatoes, chopped peppers and sliced mushrooms.
* 1 chopped onion and 2 cloves garlic.
* 1 tablespoon cornflour dissolved in 1 cup of milk OR coconut milk.
* chicken broth or water with 1 cube maggi ( 5-6 cups).
* salt, pepper, all spice and 2 big spoons curry powder.
* marinate chicken in some of spices and curry for 1/2 hour.
* heat some oil and saute chicken till tender.
* add onions and garlic.
* add potatoes, carrots and peas, mix all till a bit done.
* add rest of spices.
* add peppers and mushrooms.
* add milk and cornflour.
* add broth or water, boil and simmer for 40-50 minutes.
* serve with plain white rice.