Hello everybody hope you’re enjoying your weekend.
Different Friday routine today, went to Ikea as a change to usual coffee at Rula’s , lovely shopping time ended with delicious aromatic coffee .
Got back home not knowing what to cook,boys wanted something quick not lunch or breakfast type,then I remembered this recipe I saw the other day on Fatafeat done by the famous chef Gordon Ramsay , turned out a perfect brunch , kids loved it.
Ingredients and method:
* 3-4 large potatoes peeled and finely grated.
* 1 small grated onion mixed with potatoes.
* 3-4 large eggs.
* some salami or beef bacon (optional)
* salt and pepper.
* vegetable oil and some butter.
* mix grated potatoes,onion,salt and pepper very well then squeeze to remove all water.
* heat some oil in a skillet (one you can use in the oven later)
* add potato mix and press evenly.
* add some butter cubes on edges.
* cook till bottom is crispy and golden then flip all on the other side using another plate or pan.
* cook till golden then add eggs,salami,salt and pepper on top.
* put in the oven to roast or eggs are well done.(upper flame on )
* serve with salad, today I made lettuce,corn,sun dried tomatoes and dressing on top.
Really easy quick fulfilling meal,great as brunch,lunch or even dinner.