Bright clear sunny morning after heavy thunder and rain all night,really refreshing though dusty day all over again
Went shopping as usual , very crowded streets and shops!!! came back to make quick lunch as I have cooked minced meat in freezer so pasta with white sauce was the option, did fresh roca pomegranate salad with walnuts and grated cheese on top and fresh fruit salad for dessert,all extremely fresh and nutritious.
Ingredients and method for pasta:
* cooked tube shape pasta.
* white sauce (bechamel) ,try to make it not too thick so as it can fill pasta easily.
ingredients and method of white sauce:
- 4 tablespoons butter.
- 4 tablespoons flour.
- 4-5 cups milk.
- salt,pepper .
- heat pan then add butter and flour, stir well till flour is golden.
- add milk gradually and whisk well while doing that till all quantity is well incorporated.
- add salt and pepper.
- keep whisking till it boils and becomes thick.
- add cheese now or later on between pasta layers as you wish.
- Note: if clots appears you can simply use hand mixer a bit or blender.
* cooked minced meat with tomato sauce ( I added small chopped onion,garlic,basil,oregano and tomato paste.)
* some butter for greasing the pan.
* mozzarella cheese for the top.
* grease oven pan with butter then add half of the pasta.
* add half the amount of white sauce then add tomato meat sauce over it.
* add other half of pasta and white sauce,sprinkle with dry oregano and cover.
* bake in a medium heated oven for 30-40 minutes then add cheese on top and roast till golden.
* let it stand to cool a bit for easier serving.
beautiful fresh morning
roca pomegranate salad.
fresh fruit salad.