Lovely sunny day,hope all weekend stays like this,started with a lovely breakfast outside in the sun, new olives are done they’re absolutely delicious.
I was invited to a gathering noon time and just before I left I decided to bake some cookies to take with me,after searching in my books for something quick I didn’t do before I found this super easy one, I used Quality Street chocolates, simply crushed a bunch in the food processor instead of normal chocolate chips,this box has been on the coffee table since Adha Eid so I’d better use it rather than eat it alone,don’t you all love these chocolates? never bored of them!
Ingredients and method:
* 1/2 cup butter ( reduce it a bit if using heavy chocolates)
* 1/2 cup peanut butter.
* 3/4 cup brown sugar.
* 1 egg.
* 2 tablespoons milk.
* 1 tsp vanilla.
* 1/2 small spoon baking soda.
* 1/2 tsp baking powder.
* 1 3/4 cups flour.
* 3/4 cup chocolate chips or crushed ones of any kind.
* Mix butters and sugar well till creamy then add egg,vanilla,milk.
* add flour,baking soda and powder then last thing add the chocolates.
*Shape into balls then flatten them a bit,usually I use a coffee cup bottom.
* bake in a medium heated oven for 10-13 minutes or till bottoms are golden.
* cool then keep in cookie jar or tightly closed tin.
These will sure put a big smile on a child’s face specially with a hot chocolate in a cold day