Order for tomorrow done today cause it’s better cooled overnight, apple pudding eclaires in small cups.
ingredients and method:
* 5-6 large apples.
* 1 tsp cinnamon.
* 1 tablespoon flour.
* sugar if desired.
* 1 pack whipping cream.
* 1 pack fresh cream.
* 1 pack cream cheese.
* 4 packs vanilla pudding or you can use homemade pudding also.
* plain biscuits and some milk.
* peel and chop apples then add flour,cinnamon and sugar and mix well.
* mix together whipping cream,fresh cream,cream cheese and pudding very well .
* line the biscuits in a deep serving dish and sprinkle with some milk.
* add half the amount of cream then half of apples.
* repeat the layers then decorate with crushed biscuits and cinnamon.
Lunch was fresh pasta salad from my talented friend Maysa ,a must try all kinds of homemade pasta can be found at Maysas.Pasta, mixed it with fresh mushroom and cooked veggies with lemon,mustard,mayonnaise dressing .
Made spring rolls as well .